Leading consultants join forces to deliver Adult Mental Health Awareness course.
A joint venture between C&D Demolition Consultancy Limited and Prosafe Consultants Limited is set to deliver an important and far-reaching new training course targeting the delicate and often overlooked issue of adult mental health awareness.
Taking place at Wolverhampton Science Park on 28 March 2019, this half day course is an introductory session to raise awareness of mental health. It is certified by Mental Health First Aid England, and is designed to provide delegates with:
- An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge the stigma surrounding it
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
This introductory session can lead on to further Mental Health training as either a MHFA Champion, or a MHFA First Aider. Learning will take place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities. Numbers are limited to 25 per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
Everyone that completes the course gets:
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
- A certificate of attendance to say you are Mental Health Aware
- Access to ongoing support
- Certified 4 hours of CPD
To find out more or to book your place on this important training course, contact C&D Consultancy on email email@example.com or Tel: 07496 094554