The Company – AR Demolition Ltd is a fast growing, multi award winning Company and we currently have a vacancy for an experienced Site Manager who will report into Operations Management.
The Role – you will be responsible for the management of all on-site activities. Our sites could be situated anywhere in the UK, and you will need to ensure that your site/project runs as efficiently as possible. To achieve efficiency you will need to monitor and manage resources to ensure that projects operate within budget and are completed to agreed timescales always ensuring that safe working practices are adhered to at all times. You should also promote and adhere to company values.
You will need to have a CCDO Black Managers Card and have had at least 5 years working at site management level within either the demolition or construction industries. You will need to be confident and professional in approach and have good computer skills. You must also be a good problem solver, have a can-do attitude and be prepared to work anywhere in the UK, staying away from home whenever necessary.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Monitor and supervise all site personnel, including any sub-contract labour.
- Ensure that everybody on site is aware of the project priorities, procedures, guidance and instructions.
- Check that the project team is fully trained and competent for the project in hand, including any sub-contract labour.
- Maintain and establish a safe and healthy working environment, free from risk.
- Ensure that prior to work commencing on site that the necessary planning, assessment of risks and control measures are implemented in line with AR Demolition Ltd HS&E Policy.
- Seek advice from the Operations Health & Safety Team on risk assessments or method statement development for any high risk activities or any other health, safety or environmental concerns either before project commencement or any time during.
- Ensure that all relevant site paperwork is completed and uploaded onto company computer system.
The Package – good rates of pay, company van and Bupa healthcare is provided.
If you feel you have the skills and attitude necessary for this role please apply on line by uploading a copy of your CV or alternatively by sending your CV directly to Cheryl Frost at AR Demolition Ltd, 36 Main Street, Carlton, Nuneaton CV13 0EZ or e-mail email@example.com.