Leading contractor on awards shortlist.
Erith Contractors has been shortlisted for this year’s National Grid Property Awards, providing recognition of exemplary performance across the past 12 months. The awards ceremony, which will be hosted in the Hilton Hotel Bankside in London, welcome a number of industry leading consultants, designers and contractors, all associated with delivering National Grid Property Projects.
Erith’s shortlisted nominations include the following:
- Most Considerate Projects – demolition of Taplow Gasholder, the remediation of Stony Stratford and the demolition scheme at Rochdale gasworks.
- Best Stakeholder Engagement – the community engagement involved within the demolition scheme at Rochdale gasworks.
- Best Large Project Delivery – the pre-sales programme of works at Staines and the demolition and infill associated with Rochdale gasworks.
- Best Small Project Delivery – the pre-sales programme of works at Borehamwood
- Best SHE Leadership – focusing on the Group’s health, safety and environmental performance achieved across National Grid’s Property portfolio within the past 12 months.
- Best Project Documentation – in recognition of the quality of Erith’s project documentation.
The awards recognise excellence within the supply chain and reward property projects that have shown outstanding results.
The winner will be announced on 10 May 2017.