Brighter, bolder and better than ever.
It has been a mere two months since the last edition of the Demolition magazine rolled off the production line at Demolition News Towers. But for those that like their demolition editorial original, well-written and unfiltered, that must have seemed like an eternity.
But it’s back, in a bold new hue and crammed to the very rafters with articles to entertain, inform and delight the senses.
Shining like a beacon of style AND substance in a sea of reheated press releases and the inward-looking dirge of other so-called industry magazines, the new Demolition magazine arrives in paper form this week. But we just couldn’t wait to share with you the electronic edition which you can read below right now.
We are exceptionally proud of the entire magazine but would also like to point out a few key highlights:
• Our interview with Julia and Toby Comley which begins on Page 6
• Our discussion on why the recession might yet claim more demolition victims on Page 12
• Our test drive of a Tesla Model S supercar on Page 18
• Our Page 30 interview with Rich Holt, the man redefining the demolition spec’ excavator
• Our visit to Folkestone Harbour with Ling Group on Page 34
There is much more besides to please click here to read the magazine yourself. And, if you’re one of the millions that have updated their iPhone to iOS8 and have the Issuu app installed, we recommend you give the magazine a try there too – It looks astonishing!