On 25 September, the IDE will gather at One Great George Street for a truly international event.
The Institute of Demolition Engineers is gearing up for its next seminar at One Grea George Street in London. And vice president John Woodward has put together a tremendous and truly international programme that will include presentations from:
- Ruud Schreijer of Ruusch, creator of the world’s largest ever high reach machine.
- Rainer Cremer is from Germany who will look at chimney demolition by robotic machines.
- Dick Green is making a welcome return to talk about demolition by explosives in India.
- Stuart Marchand of Wentworth House Partnership discussing demolition from a structural engineer’s viewpoint.
- Peter Jones offers an alternative viewpoint on the disposal of composite panels
Demolition News is planning to be there on the day but we strongly suggest that you book your tickets now by visiting www.ide.org.uk