One of the South East’s longest established providers of demolition is looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their team.
- 5 years experience of managing demolition projects
- CCDO black card
- Be based in London/Home Counties
Preference will be given to candidates that have knowledge of environmental and quality management, as well as those with a strong background in asbestos removal. The Candidate will ideally have SMSTS.
This role requires strong management skills to oversee complex projects involving the demolition of commercial, residential, industrial buildings and infrastructure throughout the South East. Applicants must have a thorough knowledge of demolition site procedures and be fully conversant with current legislation.
The successful candidate will be confident, well-organised, proactive, have excellent communication and IT skills and the ability to liaise with colleagues, clients, contractors and members of the public at all levels.
The role will include the following specific tasks:
- Risk assessments and preparation of RAMS
- Managing project resources
- Project cost and budget management
- Management and liaison with asbestos removal teams
- Management of site personnel
- Client liaison, attendance at meetings
- Ensuring the preparation and completion of all site documentation
- Producing weekly project reports
- Ensuring employees’ and sub-contractors’ work conforms to the Company’s quality, safety and environmental standards (ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001)
About the company
Established in the 1960s the Company specialises in demolition, asbestos removal and building works. With a current turnover of circa £10 million, the Company delivers projects throughout London and the South East which range in value from £50k to £4million and has a well-earned reputation of professionalism and quality.
Please email your Application/CV to email@example.com