Superb career opportunity with one of the UK’s biggest and best contractors.
A vacancy has arisen within DSM’s Pre-Contract Department for a Bid Team Manager and the company is presently seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual for this role.
The role will include actively preparing and/or managing/overseeing the preparation of all PQQ, tendering and budgetary documents, along with the continual updating of the business portfolio, advertising and sales documentation.
Main Responsibilities & Duties will include:
- Breaking down incoming tenders with the pre-contract team, fully evaluating project specific client requirements and identifying all required tender deliverables.
- Allocation / tasking of preparation of deliverables to the relevant members of the pre-contract team. Managing and ensuring all deliverables are prepared in a timely manner for quality evaluation and incorporation within tender returns.
- Point of contact for the client and client team during the bid / tender process, whilst liaising with the technical and estimating teams producing the technical and priced elements of the bid.
- Collating and compiling the quality and technical components for all tender bids and ensuring that all required deliverables are incorporated to satisfy the requirements of the tender documentation
- Manage and undertake the preparation of PQQ documentation ensuring that all relevant information is obtained from the pre-contract team members to satisfy the requirements of the PQQ documentation
DSM Demolition Limited is one of the UK’s leading demolition, decommissioning and ground remediation contractors, with an international reputation for, Quality, Innovation, Health and Safety.