Excellent opportunity for ambitious estimator.
McFletch Ltd are seeking an experienced Demolition Estimator to join our Management Team. The right candidate will becoming a valued and senior member of the company. The ideal candidate must be technically strong, client focused, able to work under pressure and determined to help in the growth of the company by delivering projects on time and within budget, keeping a strong relationship with the current and potential clients. Ideal person would be of smart appearance, self-motivated, hardworking, committed with an existing personal client data base to generate sales and revenue.
Excellent remuneration with the usual company benefits for the successful applicant
Successful applicants will be astute, flexible, have good organisational, presentational, leadership and people management skills and also have the ability to take the business forward.
You will have a sound knowledge of the Health and Safety procedures pertaining to Asbestos Regulations and some experience in the Construction Industry would be desirable.
Initial duties will include but may not be limited to the following activities;
- Estimating and preparing the cost of demolition tenders
- Develop the estimate at a level of detail appropriate to the size and complexity of the project
- Providing outline method statements in line with the pricing strategy along with assumptions and clarifications
- Develop initial tender programmes in conjunction with the proposed project team
- Identify potential cost risks and opportunities within tender submissions
- Sourcing supplier and sub-contractor quotations
- Lead the tender submission process, tender preparation and ultimately submit the tender
- Present, discuss and review the tender proposal with the Directors prior to submission.
- Attendance at post tender negotiations and contract reviews
- Liaising with clients, consultants, sub-contractors, suppliers and stakeholders
- Post contract commercial
- Strong PC Skills
- Dealing with incoming sales enquiries and developing new enquiries.
- Assessing potential contracts
- Technical ability with the completion of PQQ’s
- Based at our Head Office in Haverhill
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com. Strictly no agencies please.