If you hear a loud thump, that will be the new Demolition mag hitting the doorstep.
Ever since it first topped the 100-page mark, the Demolition magazine has been growing progressively larger with each passing edition.
The latest edition – the Lilac Wine issue – retains that trend, delivering a massive 130 pages of demolition coverage that needs to be seen to be believed.
Included in the new issue is:
- Building on a Legacy with C&D Consultancy
- The wider cost of pollution
- Review of demolition-proof Tuff Phone
- Deconstruction of a landmark with Castle & Pryor
- Playing Away with Cawarden Demolition
- British Demolition Awards – All the runners and riders
- The House that Squibb built
And a whole lot more.
You can read each article using the links above, or you can simply dive into the full electronic edition below: