Job Title: Demolition Excavator Operators
Job Location: London and South East
Job Salary: £ Negotiable
We are looking for experienced demolition excavator operators to start work immediately on various new and exciting projects in London and the South East. We have recently secured a large amount of work which is due to start in the next few weeks.
Experience is essential and the ideal candidate will have several years experience of working on a variety of demolition projects including the following competencies;
- Using standard height excavators for demolition works
- Top down demolition using small mini excavators (8t, 5t, 3t etc.)
- Materials processing and loading bins
- Working within close proximity to retained structures, boundary lines etc.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- High levels of competence at operating demolition excavators in a variety of sites including tight, inner city projects.
- They must show great consideration for safety of everyone on and around the site.
- Be competent in completing daily inspections on the equipment and keep documented records.
- Great awareness and consideration of neighbours and members of the public around the site.
- Willing to learn and attend refresher training courses that will improve your performance and knowledge within the industry.
- Have the relevant CCDO & CPCS demolition qualification for their chosen size of excavator.
- A full UK driving licence.
A very competitive package is available to the right candidates wishing to join this award winning demolition company. If you are interested in this position please email Sarah.Clark@downwell.co.uk or call on 01708 932300. Please provide a checkable work history and list of all Demolition/CPCS qualifications.